Friday, October 21, 2005

TP Troubles


I live in a house with four other girls.

Five girls, and ONE bathroom.

Although the girls at 33C don't necessarily use the washroom more than the average female (although sometimes I wonder about the size of my own bladder), it is incredible how quickly we go through toilet paper.

There will be days when I will change the roll twice in one day.

Understandable, females use toilet paper more than males would. I remember having this discussion with Dan and Matty one day in the grocery store when we passed the toilet paper aisle. It probably is a shocker to males when they start living with a female. Add that to the hassle of having to put down the seat!

The past few days has been one of those times when we have run out of toilet paper. For a family who uses SO much, having none for even the span of a few hours is rather inconvenient. At first, someone kindly offered their tiny pack of personal Kleenex, but soon an entire box of Kleenex surfaced from someone's room. At least Kleenex is soft.

On that note, I have to pee.


*NOTE* My apologies to Caitlin who's picture did not appear on this blog. You are a beloved roommate, yet one whom I have no pictures of. :(

3 comments:

M-J said...

Even with only one girl in this house we still manage to go through at least a role of toilet paper because someone who poops a lot in this house doesn't understand that half a role of toilet paper isn't necessary in one bathroom sitting! I worry about toilet clogs...eep!

Laura said...

HA! That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Matty Welsh said...

Does he still spend half the day on the toilet? Shouldn't keep putting things up there!