Friday, August 05, 2005

Photo Intensive Blog, Roll 1

On Tuesday, I took three rolls of film into the Superstore Photolab to get them developped. My track reccord with developping film is nothing short of impressive; I never get it done. I have dozens of undevelopped film in my bedroom tracking back to at least the beginning of high school. These three rolls of film were no different. I did not know what was on two of the rolls, but I assumed it was recent films from university and the beginning of summer. How mistaken I was. I have no idea where the rolls I thought these two were have gone. The third I had just taken out of my camera about a week and a bit ago, and so I was a little more familiar with those.

Here, I give you a few shots from the recent roll. There were some pictures from Toronto, beginning with Day One of our trip. I really love this picture, although I do not remember specifically when it was taken. There were a few others, but those will be posted when I get around to writing the final installment of thee Toronto Story.





The weekend following the Toronto excursion, Dan found himself in Moncton. We had a fantastic time playing pool at Dooleys with Tiffany. Compared to me however, Dan has absolutely no pool skills. And don't mind the Tiffany picture, we had her out on a day pass. It was pretty nice of the institution to let her go. Sometimes, she really believes that she is a werewolf. We're all praying for her.





3 comments:

DJO said...

Two awesome trips all on one roll of film!

Someone doesn't take enough pictures! That last one of us is fun!

Laura said...

I love that last one of us. I think that's my favorite out of the entire roll, I also love the first. I think my eyes look best in this one :P

DJO said...

I think the best pic, is of me ripping it up on the pool table. Man-oh-man I rocked you two ladies!

I've got the SKILLZ!!